Our BE GREAT Gala has come and gone, and even though it was just a few weeks ago we celebrated our mission and the thousands of youth we serve, we can’t help but be grateful for all the support received during our premier annual fundraising event.
During this year’s event, our DreamMaker, Dr. Mark Colon shared his passion for the Club and the youth he serves. Letting us know that “it takes a village” to raise a child, and our Clubs and the supporters are the village that help our youth succeed.
Our first ever Corporate Champions, loanDepot, shared the impact and support they provided when our communities needed us the most during the COVID-19 pandemic.
One of our College Bound teen members made a special appearance sharing how the College Bound program helps her pursue greatness and has prepared her for her higher education goals. As an additional surprise, we gifted her a scholarship to put towards those goals.
This year’s BE GREAT Gala was truly one to remember and we can’t thank you all enough for continuing to champion our youth. Your support enabled us to exceed our fundraising goal!
Please join us in a virtual standing ovation to show our gratitude to this year’s BE GREAT Gala sponsors for their generous support. Sponsors include:
- Platinum Sponsors: Haskell & White, loanDepot, and Anne MacPherson
- Gold Sponsors: Brown-Forman, Chase/Fainbarg Family, CHOC, City National Bank, Crevier Family, Deloitte & Touche, Fifth Third Bank, Hyundai Capital America, Mike & Charlene Immell, Helen & Peter Maxwell, PIMCO, Ted Verdon & Jillyn-Hess Verdon, and Xerox
- Silver Sponsors: American Business Bank, Antis Roofing & Waterproofing, Ronnie & Will Coffie, Mike & Mary Kay Groff, Nicole Carrillo Hall, & Keith Hall, Hays Insurance, Peggy Hutchinson & Randy Trost, Snell & Wilmer, Dave & Robyn Stauffer, Frank & Shannon Tucker, and Travis & Candice Whitten
- Auction Sponsor: Corelogic
- Communication Sponsor: COX Communication
All funds raised during the BE GREAT Gala enable us to continue to provide holistic and comprehensive youth services throughout central Orange County for those who call our Clubs home. If you or your company would like to find meaningful ways you can get involved to support the youth, families, and communities we serve, please contact David Blair. To make a gift, donate now.
On behalf of the more than 9,000 youth we serve, THANK YOU to every supporter, partner, and volunteer who has helped contribute to our Club’s growth and success. You are impacting greatness, and we are grateful you are part of our Club family.
If you were unable to join us for the BE GREAT Gala, or if you’d like to relive it, we’ve linked it here. To view this year’s photo album, click here.